Fibromyalgia and carbohydrates

Hi all,

I'd like to hear from those with fibromyalgia, or those who suspect they have fibromyalgia, as to whether or not you have embarked on a low-carb diet, and whether you think low carbs have improved or worsened your condition. The same question for a low-calorie diet as well.

It's a little "survey" I'm doing out of personal curiosity.

Background: When I went on Weight Watchers and stopped eating carbs I began to crave sweets for the first time ever, and my fibro developed about 4 years into it. I have recently re-introduced sugar (real sugar) into my diet, and the results are amazing.

Please remember, I am not a doctor or medical professional, I am just another person with chronic pain and fatigue.

Hope to hear from some of you.
Thanks,
K2

Comments