WEGO health challenge Day 19 Dinner guests

And you thought I forgot!  No, I've been thinking about this all day, but was incredibly busy and away from the keybooooarrrrd!

HAWMC Day #19: 5 Dinner Guests. Who are 5 people you’d love to have dinner with (living or deceased) and why?


My mother -- because I miss her, and I have a million questions to ask now that I have all her things!
Where did you get this piece of china, Mom?  Did Dad bring that one back from the war?

My father -- He's been dead 25 years a week from today.  It's hard to believe.  So much has happened.  I wonder what he thinks of it all.  I want to ask him about the letters he wrote to Mom during the war, which I now have.  I want to ask him so many questions.  I wish he could help me finish his biography.

My brother, Frank --  Again, the questions!  He was 14 years older than me, and he would know some answers.  But, I also think about him every day and still can't believe he's gone.  I'd love to see his smiling face again.

My brother, Nick -- He moved away to South Carolina.  It would be nice to have us all at the dinner table just one more time.

My sweetheart, Gil -- Because I love him and he's been away all winter and even though I get annoyed when I cook dinner and he doesn't have an appetite, I still would do it just to have him at the table with all these other people!

xoxoxoxo
Good night!

Comments