Fibroworks A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal

I'm taking part in the blogosphere's April A to Z Challenge, starting April 1st, of course.

I hesitated about choosing a "theme" but decided a theme will keep me more focused and committed to seeing this through to the end.  Bonus, I can pre-compose some posts and schedule them for days when I'm too busy to actually post.

So, I'm joining this blog-hop-within-a-blog-hop today to reveal my theme.

Big surprise:  it's....  wait for it, wait for it..........

Fibromyalgia symptoms

So, check out my posts during April, if you can.  I greatly appreciate the exposure :)





Comments

  1. My MIL has fibromyalgia. And pretty much everyone on my husband's fathers side of the family deals with some kind of chronic pain. I will be glad to learn more about fibro from your A to Z posts.

    LuAnn Braley
    AJ's Hooligans @AtoZChallenge
    Back Porchervations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LuAnn, I hope my experiences can be helpful to others.

      Delete
  2. I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and looking forward to your posts during the A to Z month. Word of mouth from people's experiences is very helpful.

    Tania Cowling
    http://creativepreschooltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment