A to Z Challenge: Z is for Zits #atozchallenge

Have you seen the commercial for the acne product with Adam Levine of Maroon 5 and The Voice fame?  Boy, they sure know how to sell these products, eh?  As a fellow acne "sufferer" I was very tempted to buy the stuff.  Especially when they showed the photos of Adam as a teenager, loaded with "pizza face".  And then he said he still gets acne.  Well, I can sure relate.

I was a "pizza face" as a kid.  My acne was horrendous.  I still get zits, all the time.  I've got a big one on my jawline right now.  I'm fifty-frigging-FOUR and going through menopause, and I am STILL getting zits!

To my knowledge, acne isn't a part of fibromyalgia, I just thought it'd be an interesting thing to share as my final post of the A to Z Challenge, for the letter "Z".

About 10 years after graduating from high school, I was at a bar and one of my former classmates was the bartender.  Here's how she greeted me:  "Oh, wow!  Your face cleared up!"

Yep.

I've been taking part in the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  I got sick in the middle of it, and still managed to sort of cheat my way through and complete every letter!  I'll get my little badge and display it on the site shortly.  Thanks for reading, everyone.  Much appreciated!!

Comments