New social network exclusively for folks with Fibromyalgia

Today, I learned about a new social network called MyFibroTeam, that is exclusively for people with fibromyalgia.  Wish I had thought of that!!

I joined today, and so can you.  It's free.  You can sign up using a traditional username and password method, or sign in with Facebook.

Here is the link: http://www.myfibroteam.com/


I have not written in quite some time because my spousal equivalent was very sick since last fall (the last time I posted).  He passed away a month ago on March 20th.  Also, my 15-year-old dog was basically in the same boat, and he passed away yesterday (April 25th).  This has basically been the worst month of my entire life.  I have been running on nothing but adrenaline for almost a year, and can't believe my fibro flare-ups are not more intense than they have been.  I still have not had the "crash" I usually experience when someone close to me dies.  I'm sort of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I hope to start writing again, very soon.  Until then, thanks for listening, and check out MyFibroTeam... it looks pretty cool.

If you're so inclined, send me an email and ask to join my team on the site, and I'll add you to my team!  Send to:  k2k9dogs@gmail.com




Comments